Operation and maintenance data management
A complete data management system must be established for the operation and management of photovoltaic power stations. The data files involved in the operation and maintenance management include the technical data of the power station, the technical data of operation and maintenance, the equipment operation records, the chart files hanging on the wall and the warning signs.
1.Technical data of power station
(1) Complete set of as built drawings of photovoltaic power station.
(2) Key equipment instructions, drawings, operation manuals and maintenance manuals.
(3) Delivery inspection records of key equipment.
(4) Equipment account and equipment defect management file.
(5) Equipment failure maintenance manual.
(6) Accident prevention and treatment plan.
2.Operation and maintenance technical materials
(1) Safety manual.
(2) Operating instructions for PV system shutdown.
(3) Operating instructions for the monitoring system.
(4) Operation and maintenance instructions for photovoltaic modules and supports.
(5) Operation and Maintenance Instructions for PV Combiner Box.
(6) Operation and maintenance instructions for DC distribution cabinet.
(7) Operation and maintenance instructions for inverter.
(8) Operation and maintenance instructions for AC power distribution cabinet.
(9) Operation and maintenance instructions of transformer.
(10) Operation and maintenance instructions for circuit breaker.
(11) Operation and maintenance instructions for disconnector.
(12) Operation and maintenance instructions for busbar.
(13) Operation and maintenance instructions for arrester.
(14) Operation and maintenance instructions for reactor.
(15) Safety protection articles and use specifications for photovoltaic power station.
3.Equipment operation record file
(1) Operation and maintenance records and handling procedures.
(2) Whether the retention period of operation and maintenance records is greater than or equal to five years, and whether the corresponding records are kept.
(3) Whether the operation and maintenance certification archives are established and maintained.
(4) Power station patrol inspection and maintenance records.
(5) Operation status record of the power station.
(6) Equipment maintenance records.
(7) Accident handling records.
(8) Action record of lightning arrester and fuse.
(9) Record of inverter automatic protection action.
(10) Switch, relay protection and automatic device action records.
(11) Key equipment replacement records.
(12) Records of various performance indicators and operating parameters of the power station.
4.Hanging diagram files on the wall
The suspension position shall be convenient for on-site personnel to maintain and operate, at least including:
(1) Main electrical wiring diagram.
(2) Chart of organization and management organization of the power station and job responsibility table.
(3) Equipment patrol roadmap.
(4) Table of main equipment operation parameters.
(5) Operation sequence of normal shutdown and startup.
(6) Emergency stop operation sequence table.
(7) Emergency response plan.
(8) Emergency contact person and telephone number.
(9) Watch list.
(10) Plan of power station (including maintenance and emergency access).
5.Warning boards and signs
The hanging position shall be convenient for the safety of on-site personnel, and shall at least include:
(1) Danger warning board.
(2) Electric shock warning board.
(3) High altitude operation to prevent falling.
(4) Identification of grounding protection terminal.
(5) Operational alerts.
Construction of operation and maintenance team
1.Requirements for construction of operation and maintenance management organization
The operation and maintenance management organization needs to have a sound quality management system. The operation and maintenance management unit should establish an operation and maintenance management process and internal audit system that conform to the ISO-9001 quality management system certification.
At the same time, special personnel shall be assigned to be responsible for contacting with the power station operators and equipment manufacturers. When the power station fails, the operator can timely submit the problem to the relevant department, and also can notify the equipment manufacturer and maintenance personnel to the site for repair in the shortest time.
2.Professional classification of operation and maintenance personnel
The operation and maintenance management unit shall have professional technicians to carry out the operation and maintenance management of photovoltaic power station, and the criteria for setting the skills of personnel shall be based on the requirements for safe operation in the actual work process and the actual needs for skills. Professionals are required to have high-voltage work license, weak current engineer qualification certificate, maintenance electrician certificate and special operation certificate. Operation and maintenance professionals include:
(1) Electrical operation and maintenance personnel.
(2) High voltage operation and maintenance personnel.
(3) Data center operation and maintenance personnel.
(4) Structure operation and maintenance personnel.
(5) Other operation and maintenance personnel.
The skill setting criteria for operation and maintenance personnel are based on the requirements for safe operation and the actual needs for skills in the actual work process. In general, the requirements are as follows:
(1) The electrical operation and maintenance personnel shall hold the intermediate certificate of maintenance electrician.
(2) Weak current operation and maintenance personnel shall hold weak current work license.
(3) High voltage operation and maintenance personnel shall hold high voltage work license.
(4) The operation and maintenance personnel of the data center shall hold the National Computer Grade IV Certificate, Network Engineer Certificate and Database Engineer Certificate.
(5) Other operation and maintenance personnel shall hold special operation certificates (electricians).
3.Construction of training system for operation and maintenance personnel
The professional technicians of operation and maintenance shall be trained. In view of the key and difficult problems in operation and maintenance management, the internal training shall be organized for the technicians, and the technicians shall be sent out for systematic knowledge training to improve their professional skills.
The operators of the power station shall be trained to understand and master the basic principles of the photovoltaic power generation system and the functions of each equipment after the training, and shall be able to carry out routine maintenance of the power station as required, and have the ability to judge the causes of general faults and solve them.
Training for operation and maintenance personnel generally includes:
(1) Pre job safety training.
(2) Pre job operation and maintenance skills training.
(3) Annual on-the-job operation evaluation and retraining.
(4) Annual emergency plan drill training.
If you want to know more ,click here .